Gumshoe's Theme Gumshoe's Theme

Sorry to say, but the remix sounds a little too much like the original.
I was hoping you'd add some new elements...
Good to hear the song again though, haha!

seel responds:

Well I intended to keep the original arrangement mostly intact. I did this pretty much only for the sake of having something new to mix while I'm out of town.

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

Lovely! I have always enjoyed your work, and I know that you will only rise higher and get better as the time progresses. Keep making music and showing off that talent!

(CHS) Zelda: Tears Of The Sky (CHS) Zelda: Tears Of The Sky

Cool.

It does have a very nice sound to it, but I do not think that the piano should be in the whole thing. It seemed out of place towards the middle. But anyway, really interesting bell sounds.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I will take not of that and see how I like the piece without as much piano. Although, I honestly feel that each instrument had its own part in creating this mystical piece. Thank again for your much noted feedback.

Snowflakes [Hardchill] Snowflakes [Hardchill]

Oh wow!

This is so cool! It's all laid back, but yet, not. The beat is catchy too... and it has that snowflake type background sound to tie in the title. Great work!

Psychknight responds:

Glad you like it :D

Thank you for review!

Unwavering Assault Unwavering Assault

Really Good!

I don't make music myself, so I wouldn't know but it sounds pretty professional to me. You certainly know your stuff!

Step responds:

Heh thanks! I have been making music for a while now so I do have a little bit of experience :3.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

Yesss! finally!

I've been waiting for another! I downloaded all your songs to listen to. You're so good at this kind of thing. Keep being awesome! :)

Angelic Lulaby Angelic Lulaby

Um...

This would definately not put me to sleep; at least, not the beginning. Its only OK in my opinion.

Enlightenment--CT Remix Enlightenment--CT Remix

Nice

I love chrono trigger. One of the best but longest games i have ever played. Good song, though! Slightly repetitive, but thats how the songs are.

ChronoNomad responds:

The repetitious nature of repetition is so...repetitive. I did try to change things up each time around with new instruments at least. Thanks for the great review! :)

Chrono Trigger FTW!

crystal tree - piano crystal tree - piano

Interesting in the good way

Great song! It's so... Mario-ish? Well, whetever it is I like it.
BTW, how come you put "-shawn-" in all your replies? There wouldn't be a need to since the only person who can reply is you. :P

Chronamut responds:

because I treat every response like I am writing a letter - I find it makes the response sound more personal :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Opening Cut [GS:DD] Opening Cut [GS:DD]

Well...

At parts it was a bit repetitive. Oh well, still good right!?!